CalciChel from Amix Nutrition in chelated form of easy absorption and prolonged impregnation, allowing the body to enjoy adequate levels of calcium, favoring its consumption in a bioavailable way, guaranteeing its better absorption that helps in keep bones and teeth in the best condition, while promoting blood coagulation.
- Did you find it cheaper? We'll beat the price
CalciChel from Amix Nutrition enters your muscular system for a long time.
CalciChel from Amix Nutrition is a food supplement made from 100% calcium bisglycinate in a comfortable chelated form and easy to ingest. Its primacy is to increase calcium intake in your body, thus contributing to strengthening and protecting your bones and teeth and promoting the normal blood clotting.
CalciChel from Amix Nutrition collaborates in the proper functioning of the neurotransmitter of digestive enzymes, and also helps in keeping the proper muscle function.
What are the main characteristics of CalciChel from Amix Nutrition?
- CalciChel from Amix Nutrition is a food supplement in chelated form of easy absorption and prolonged impregnation.
- CalciChel from Amix Nutrition helps to keep your bones and teeth in good conditions.
- CalciChel from Amix Nutrition helps to keep the proper muscle function.
- CalciChel from Amix Nutrition helps with the normal energy metabolism, and the proper functioning of digestive enzymes.
What does each serving of CalciChel from Amix Nutrition provide?
CalciChel from Amix Nutrition comes in chelated capsules, easy to ingest and with prolonged release, which helps to optimize the absorption of all its ingredients, providing your body with the levels and adequate amounts of calcium by keeping the metabolic balance, functioning and fortification of your bones, while promoting a good dental health.
Nutrition facts per serving of CalciChel from Amix Nutrition:
- 800 mg of calcium (calcium chelated bisglycinate).
Calcium is essential to building up strong, dense bones when you are young and to keeping them strong and healthy as you age. The information included here will help you learn all about calcium, one of the most important nutrient for bone health.
Calcium is a mineral that is necessary for life. In addition to building up bones and keeping them healthy, calcium enables our blood to clot, our muscles to contract, and our heart to beat. About 99% of the calcium in our bodies is in our bones and teeth.
Every day we lose calcium through our skin, nails, hair, sweat, urine and feces. Our bodies cannot produce its own calcium. That is why it is important to get enough calcium from the food we eat. When we do not get the calcium our body really needs, it is taken from our bones. This is fine once in a while, but whether it happens too often, bones get weak and easier to break.
Which foods are rich in calcium?
- Milk, cheese, and other dairy products.
- Green leafy vegetables, such as curly kale, okra and spinach.
- Soya drinks with added calcium.
- Bread and anything made with fortified flour.
- Fish where you eat the bones, such as sardines and pilchards.
What does calcium do for your body?
The body really needs calcium to maintain strong bones and to carry out many important functions. Almost all calcium is stored in bones and teeth, where it supports their structure and hardness. The body also needs calcium for muscles to move and for nerves to carry messages between the brain and every body part.
What can be achieved by taking CalciChel from Amix Nutrition?
Its high concentration and absorption make CalciChel from Amix Nutrition the essential food supplement and the perfect ally for calcium diets.
- Because it is a food supplement rich in calcium is a top priority in the maintenance of bones.
- CalciChel from Amix Nutrition collaborates to the proper functioning of the neurotransmitter of digestive enzymes.
- Its calcium-chelated presentation favors bioavailability and better absorption.
- CalciChel from Amix Nutrition is perfect for women, men, and the elderly who really need to increase their calcium levels in their body for the care and protection of their muscular system.
Recommended daily dose of CalciChel from Amix Nutrition:
- Take 1 capsule of CalciChel from Amix Nutrition four times a day, with plenty of water.
- Take CalciChel from Amix Nutrition with the main meals.
Información básica de protección de datos. Responsable del tratamiento: Osuna Sport SL. Finalidad: Publicación y respuesta de preguntas / publicación comentarios, envío de información promocional. Base legitimadora: Consentimiento del interesado. Tiene derecho a acceder, rectificar y suprimir los datos, así como otros derechos, como se explica en la información ampliada. Información ampliada sobre protección de datos en política de privacidad