BCAA 1000 XXL from Activlab contains branched-chain amino acids (l-leucine, l-isoleucine, l-valine). BCAAs are about 35% of exogenous amino acids required to build up muscle protein and nearly 50% of amino acids that must be supplied with food. It is perfect mainly for those athletes who practice several sports disciplines, as a dietary supplement that improves their overall quality of strength training and regular recreation.
- Did you find it cheaper? We'll beat the price
BCAA 1000 XXL from Activlab: experience an extra powerful BCAA support with BCAA 1000 XXL from Activlab!
BCAAs are used and approved by millions of professional athletes and bodybuilders around the world. With their powerful anabolic and anti-catabolic effects on the body, these amino acids are perfectly suited to any bodybuilding, muscle strengthening or weight loss programs.
BCAA 1000 XXL from Activlab gives you mega doses of BCAAs in a powerful supplement to support your own program.
BCAAs (branched-chain amino acids) are those that cannot be synthesized by the human body, and can only be obtained through the diet or the intake of food supplements. These impressive amino acids are your best friends when it comes to being able to build up muscle mass or properly lose excess weight.
Branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) are those essential amino acids present in the important skeletal muscle, contributing nearly the third part of muscle proteins and help every day to prevent possible catabolism and properly stimulate the protein synthesis.
BCAA 1000 XXL from Activlab has an excellent 2:1:1 ratio (leucine, isoleucine and valine), and since the body cannot produce them, it is necessary to keep its daily intake for optimal performance.
BCAA 1000 XXL from Activlab is a food supplement perfect for:
- Gym users and fitness lovers who wish to be able to recover adequately from their workouts every day, especially in those possible periods in which a large amount of carbohydrates is not needed as usual happen in the muscle definition phase or the beginning of the season.
- Being used to be able to properly protect the muscle mass between intakes, especially when long periods of time occur between them, to avoid the possible protein catabolism or before going to sleep for exactly the same reason.
- Those passionate fitness lovers who do high-intensity, excessively-long or high-demand workouts daily, also for strength and power athletes, martial artists, team and endurance sports.
Nutrition facts per serving (1 tablet) of BCAA 1000 XXL from Activlab:
- 500 mg of l-leucine.
- 250 mg of l-isoleucine.
- 250 mg of l-valine.
Components and format of BCAA 1000 XXL from Activlab:
Among its ingredients we can find the following:
- Bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose.
- Corn starch.
- Anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide.
BCAA 1000 XXL from Activlab may contain traces of soy, wheat and nuts.
What can be achieved by taking BCAA 1000 XXL from Activlab?
BCAAs successfully support your muscle building program by properly promoting the muscle growth and igniting protein synthesis. Each intake keeps your muscles protected from possible catabolic actions of the body, especially after an excessively-long and high-intensity workout sessions.
BCAAs protect your precious muscle tissue every day from being used by the human body as fuel. This action forces your body to burn its fat reserves in order to obtain energy, guaranteeing your muscles remain intact while you try to get rid of extra kilos.
In addition to all these previously mentioned benefits, the important BCAAs can also act as an excellent source of energy for your body during your workout sessions, thus allowing you to train for much longer time and delaying the onset of unpleasant exhaustion at the same time.
Recommended daily dose of BCAA 1000 XXL from Activlab:
- Recreational workouts: take 1 tablet in the morning, 40 minutes before a meal, 2 tablets before training, 2 tablets after training and 1 tablet before going to bed.
- During strength workouts: 1 tablet per 10 kg of body weight, in 4 divided doses.
Información básica de protección de datos. Responsable del tratamiento: Osuna Sport SL. Finalidad: Publicación y respuesta de preguntas / publicación comentarios, envío de información promocional. Base legitimadora: Consentimiento del interesado. Tiene derecho a acceder, rectificar y suprimir los datos, así como otros derechos, como se explica en la información ampliada. Información ampliada sobre protección de datos en política de privacidad