Buy natural supplements to reduce stress
Stress is an automatic and physiological reaction of the body to situations that require greater effort than normal. Symptoms of stress can be sweating, dizziness, rapid breathing, faster heart rate, and even tremors. In order to combat stress, it is necessary to make certain changes in one's lifestyle, such as eating a healthier and more balanced diet, sleeping more and better, and exercising on a daily basis.
If you are looking for natural supplements to reduce your stress levels, at MASmusculo.com we offer you pills and capsules that will help you improve your well-being. Among the main compounds used by these supplements, the following should be highlighted:
- Ashwagandha Also called winter cherry and Indian ginseng, this plant has been an integral part of Ayurvedic medicine for centuries. Ashwagandha is what is known as an adaptogen, meaning it is believed to resist disease and regulate the effects of stress on the body.
- L-theanine is an amino acid found in green tea. It is believed to have a relaxing effect, among other health benefits.
- Magnesium is a mineral that the body uses to regulate dozens of processes, from nerve and muscle function to protein and bone synthesis.
- Melatonin , a hormone produced in the pineal gland, is released after dark, helping to keep the internal clock ticking and preparing the body for sleep.
- Rhodiola , also known as golden root and arctic root, the Rhodiola rosea plant grows in the frigid mountains of Europe and Asia, as well as in the Arctic, and has been used as a stress remedy.
- Melissa officinalis , is a lemon-scented herb that was commonly found in Europe in the Middle Ages, but is now cultivated throughout the world. Traditionally used as a mild sedative and pain reliever, it is now being investigated for its possible anti-anxiety effects.
- Valerian – is an herb that grows in Europe, Asia, and North America. It is known for its calming effects and is commonly used as a dietary supplement for insomnia or anxiety.