Why buy Vitamin C?
Vitamin C or ascorbic acid is a soluble vitamin that is naturally present in some foods, such as fruits and vegetables. The human body cannot synthesize this nutrient endogenously. That is why it is recommended to incorporate it into the daily diet.
It is necessary for the biosynthesis of collagen, L-carnitine, and various neurotransmitters. It is also involved in protein metabolism, is a vital component of connective tissue, and is also involved in healing processes.
It is naturally found in citrus fruits, berries, tomatoes, bell peppers, cabbage, Brussels sprouts, broccoli, and spinach, among other foods. However, it is also possible to assimilate it through supplements to strengthen its levels in the human body.
At MASmusculo we have excellent quality vitamin C, obtained with organically grown ingredients. You will be able to access varied options, in different presentations.
- It is a soluble vitamin.
- Participates in numerous organic processes.
- Strengthens defenses.
- It intervenes in the formation of collagen.
Benefits of vitamin C
- Vitamin C helps reduce tiredness and fatigue .
- Vitamin C Contributes to the normal formation of collagen for the normal functioning of the skin, bones, cartilage.
- Vitamin C Contributes to the protection of cells against oxidative damage .
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise .
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal energy metabolism.
Properties approved and validated by the EFSA Regulation (EU) 432/2012
How does vitamin C work?
Vitamin C is a very important component in the formation of various tissues in the human body and is part of the body's regeneration processes. It also offers an antioxidant action that protects cells from free radicals that can trigger various health problems.
It is a nutrient that intervenes in the assimilation of iron in the daily diet and that also promotes a better functioning of the defenses. In the same way it acts as a necessary coenzyme in the assimilation and use of some amino acids. In addition to this, it promotes the presence of histamine.
Vitamin C can come in pills, capsules, dissolvable tablets, or even powder . The quantities in which they are usually marketed are in containers of 90 to 120 capsules.
How is vitamin C taken?
The way to take vitamin C can be different from one food supplement to another. But most are based on the nutritional need for this nutrient, which is 90 mg for men and 75 mg per day for women, both in adulthood.