Anti-cortisol supplements that cleanse your body
Cortisol is a steroid hormone that is produced by the adrenal gland when we are exposed to a significant level of stress or when there is a low level of glucocorticoids in the blood.
The effects of cortisol are highly harmful to the body, since it decreases bone formation, suppresses the immune system and raises blood sugar levels. All this implies a series of risks for our body. However, the patented formulas that offer to reduce the levels of this hormone prevent us from such damage and improve the general state of our health.
What is it taken for?
Anticortisols are supplements that activate brain functions, being able to prevent and combat depression. Thanks to the fact that they act at the neuronal level, they help improve concentration and reduce hyperactivity. It also fulfills an important reproductive function by improving sperm mobility.
This supplement helps eliminate toxins and heavy metals and also promotes cardiovascular health. In sports and training, anticortisols also act as thermogenics, accelerating the metabolism to generate the much sought-after fat burning. In turn, they have properties that reduce muscle pain, so you can return to training the next day without suffering annoying consequences due to fatigue and overtraining.
- Phosphatidylserine: this component is used to combat Alzheimer's, which will achieve optimal brain function.
- N-Acetyl-Cysteine: is a powerful antioxidant, detoxifier and liver protector. Helps improve physical endurance and promotes muscle recovery. It also stabilizes the formation of protein structures and produces glutathione, the liver detoxifier. It is very effective in fighting free radicals that cause oxidation in muscle cells.
- L-Theanine: amino acid that strengthens the immune system and reduces physical and mental tension, improving good humor and enhancing concentration. Slows cognitive decline.
- Deglycyrrhized licorice: powerful adaptogen, which helps the body to adapt to different changes that come from outside and that act on a physical and emotional level. By being deglycyrrhizinated, side effects such as water and sodium retention, high blood pressure and heart rhythm disturbances are eliminated.
- Rhodiola Sacra: this plant also acts as an adaptogen, anti-stress and combats intellectual fatigue caused by excessive stress. It has a powerful antidepressant effect and, in the long term, reduces the risk of senile dementia.