What is spirulina?
Spirulina is one of the most nutrient-dense foods on the planet. It is a type of blue-green algae that is packed with protein, vitamins, minerals, carotenoids, and antioxidants that can help protect cells from damage.
Spirulina has been consumed for centuries for its high nutritional value and its supposed health benefits. In fact, it is one of the world's first superfoods.
Today, it is popular in many parts of the world and is available in various forms, including powder and supplement capsules.
Interestingly, spirulina powder can also be used in recipes to increase its nutritional content and add a mild flavor.
Why buy Spirulina?
Spirulina is a green algae that grows spontaneously in warm lakes and ponds, as well as in salty seas. It is considered one of the superfoods with the most beneficial properties for health. This is due to its high content of nutrients, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, which make this seaweed a highly recommended food supplement for athletes.
As we know, the practice of physical exercise causes an increase in the need for nutrients and vitamins, so it is necessary to take care of our diet and the intake of supplements that help us keep the body healthy and strong.
Spirulina not only provides energy and vitality to face exercise sessions with enthusiasm and strength, but also reduces the discomfort and pain suffered by the muscles due to the overexertion to which they are usually subjected. At the same time, spirulina can help you lose fat naturally, as it helps eliminate accumulated fat thanks to its high fiber content, which encapsulates and drags fat out of the body.
What are the benefits of buying spirulina?
It is a natural source of vitamins, minerals, proteins and antioxidants.
It helps to strengthen the immune system, to improve the functioning of the body, to protect against free radicals and to contribute to good health.
Spirulina is considered one of the most complete food sources in the world.
- Iron: spirulina provides more iron than raw spinach
- Proteins: Contains all essential amino acids. It is a complete protein containing 18 amino acids.
- Antioxidants: 10 times higher than goji berries.
- Vitamin B12: Spirulina contains about 1,500% more vitamin B12 than beef liver (which is often used as the main source of this vitamin).
- Natural Beta Carotene (Vitamin A): Spirulina contains 100% more vitamin A than carrots (as beta-carotene) and 2000% more beta-carotene than tomatoes.
How is spirulina taken?
Spirulina is available in pill, flake, and powder form. Although it is possible to consume it in different ways, it is important to follow the instructions of the chosen product, since each one has its own recommendations for use.
The recommended daily dose of spirulina by most manufacturers is 5 grams per day, although it can vary depending on the needs. For athletes, its consumption can range between 15 and 20 g per day.
Buy spirulina at MASmusculo
The sale of spirulina has increased in recent years due to its high nutritional value and as a result of various health benefits pointed out in studies. Furthermore, spirulina is also an excellent companion for athletes looking to increase muscle mass or lose weight.
Spirulina is a natural source of valuable nutrients, so it's best to choose supplements from brands like Smart Supplements that offer spirulina without added artificial sweeteners or colors.
- We are a group of passionate people who share the same values in terms of nutrition and supplementation.
- Our goal is to help you achieve your goals and become the best version of yourself.
- We offer high-quality products, fast shipping, and unbeatable customer service!