The best canned fish
There are many types of canned fish, among which we most commonly find tuna and sardines. This modality of consuming fish is highly beneficial, since it provides essential nutrients for health in general, for your muscles more specifically, and it is also a very practical way of including fish in the diet.
Canned fish is an excellent source of protein and does not require further cooking. If you're looking for a healthy meal that's ready in minutes, canned fish should be high on your priority list.
- No need to pre-cook or marinate
- No oil or fat added
- Easy to store, transport and cook
- Wide variety of varieties and types to choose from
Advantages of our canned fish
- Source of Omega 3: the fish that naturally contains omega 3, such as tuna, preserves it when it goes through its canning process, so we will be favoring our cardiovascular system and detoxifying the arteries as the bad cholesterol is absorbed and eliminated from the body.
- Versatile in the kitchen: to use in many recipes.
- The convenience of canned fish is hardly comparable to any other food.
Main canned fish that you can buy in our store
Canned fish is typically high in protein and low in fat, making it a good choice for athletes or those trying to lose weight through a low-calorie, low-carbohydrate diet.
Tuna: It is a rich source of protein and omega 3 fatty acids. It also provides vitamin D and B12.
Mackerel : Mackerel is a very good source of omega-3 fatty acids and protein that can help improve your health.
Hake : Hake is a great alternative to tuna because it contains less fat and calories than other types of fish. It is also high in protein and omega-3 fatty acids.
Bonito : Canned bonito has less fat and calories than other types of fish, so it can be used as a substitute for tuna when preparing sushi dishes or other dishes with fish sauce (such as rice bowls).
Salmon : the best natural source of omega3 fatty acids. Try it in salads!