Differences between omega 3,6 and 9 acids
Omega 3, omega 6 and omega 9 fatty acids are essential fatty acids that the body cannot produce on its own. The best way to get these "essential" fatty acids is through your diet.
Omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids are found in foods such as fish, flaxseed oil, nuts, green leafy vegetables and soybeans.
The differences between these different types of fatty acids are as follows:
- Omega 3: they play a fundamental role in brain development, so they prevent neuronal deterioration and are also involved in the development of the central nervous system. They are anti-inflammatory, so they prevent rheumatoid arthritis. The most important are ALA, EPA and DHA. Although the body transforms ALA into the other two, the necessary amounts are usually not sufficient for the aforementioned functions, so it is essential to consume EPA and DHA directly in the necessary amounts.
- Omega 6: is an important precursor of lipid molecules called eicosanoids. There are eicosanoids derived from AA and EPA. The former increase inflammation and pain, while the latter have the opposite effect. So that the body is not harmed, there must be a balance between the two. Among the other benefits of omega 6 for health is that they protect the cardiovascular system by lowering triglycerides and also prevent and stop hair loss.
- Omega 9: if you were wondering what omega 9 is for , the answer is that it is beneficial for reducing bad cholesterol and increasing good cholesterol. In this way, it protects the arteries, preventing heart attacks and arteriosclerosis. In turn, it lowers blood pressure. These fatty acids are not essential, since the body itself produces them.
Uses of omega 3-6-9
Each of these fatty acids has different properties. Omega 3 acids promote a better brain response to leptin, the hormone that suppresses appetite.
GLA (gamma-linolenic acid) present in omega 6 helps reduce the presence of body fat. For it to be effective in this aspect, it is necessary to be an average of 15% overweight. However, it helps all organisms from regaining lost weight.
As for omega 9, its acids promote the elimination of accumulated fat in the body.
On the other hand, CLA (conjugated linoleic acid) absorbs and eliminates fat accumulated in the abdominal area and prevents fat from being stored, reducing the size of fat cells.
Where to buy omega 3,6,9 fatty acids?
Omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acid supplements contain a combination of these essential fatty acids that contribute to healthy function.
Advantages of buying at MASmusculo
- We offer high quality products that are made with natural ingredients.
- Our prices are affordable so that everyone can buy them without having financial problems.
- We have a wide range of products to suit all needs and all budgets!