fatty acid supplements
Fatty acid supplements include omega acids (from various sources such as fish oil, krill oil, cod liver oil, and algae oil), evening primrose oil, or MTC medium-chain triglycerides.
Dietary fatty acid supplements are food supplements used to obtain essential fatty acids (EFAs).
AGEs are necessary for good health, but cannot be synthesized by the body and must be obtained from dietary sources. Dietary supplements can be used to increase your intake of omega-3 fatty acids and other healthy fats.
Fatty acids are an essential part of our diet. They are necessary for the formation of cell membranes, as well as for the synthesis of hormones and other chemical substances in the body. Fatty acids can also be used as a source of energy in our body.
Fatty acids are divided into two main groups: saturated and unsaturated fatty acids. Saturated fats, which are solid at room temperature, are found primarily in animal products such as meat, milk, and cheese. Unsaturated fats, which can be liquid or solid at room temperature, are found in plant foods such as oils and nuts. Most people get too much saturated fat in their diet from processed foods that are high in trans fat or saturated fat from animals such as red meat, whole-grain dairy products, and poultry skin.
Different types of fatty acids in capsules
- Omega-3 fatty acids: Omega-3 fatty acids are polyunsaturated fats that have been shown to have a number of health benefits.
- Omega-3-6-9 fatty acids : Omega 3,6 and 9 acid supplements.
- Gamma Linolenic Acid : Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) belongs to the family of essential fatty acids and is found in evening primrose oil or borage seed oil.
Where to buy fatty acids?
If you decide to buy fatty acid supplements in the masmusculo online store you will have many advantages
- We offer a wide variety of products from different manufacturers.
- All items are reviewed by our team before adding them to our catalog.
- Competitive price.