Buy essential amino acids in powder or capsule form
We have more than 100 types of essential and hydrolyzed amino acid food supplements in tablets and powder. Amino acids are the essential components of proteins. They are necessary for growth and repair, and are used by the body to create muscle tissue.(+ Read more)
What are essential amino acids?
Essential amino acids are essential for life. They are not produced by the body and must be obtained through the diet. They are found in foods rich in protein, such as meat and legumes. However, some people may not get enough of these nutrients from their diet alone, as is common in athletes' diets.
The nine essential amino acids for humans are: histidine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, tryptophan, and isoleucine, leucine, and valine. In turn, isoleucine, leucine, and valine are known as branched chain amino acids, or BCAAs .
Amino acids are the basis of life, since they are essential for all metabolic processes. Among its functions we find the transport of nutrients to the cell, the strategic storage of nutrients such as water, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins, proteins and minerals.
What are they for in the diet of athletes?
Amino acids are essential in the diet of an athlete, since they fulfill certain synthetic functions through which the increase in contractile muscle fiber is promoted, while synthesizing essential substances for a balanced body and capable of responding satisfactorily to the hour. to exercise.
As with protein powders , amino acids are used to: (statements approved and validated by EFSA Regulation (EU) 432/2012 )
- Essential amino acids contribute to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass
- Essential amino acids help maintain muscle glycogen
- Essential amino acids accelerate muscle recovery after exercise
- Essential amino acids help reduce the stress or fatigue that the athlete perceives during exercise
- Keeps the immune system in good condition
Difference Between Essential Amino Acids and Hydrolysates
Essential amino acids
They are those amino acids that the body is unable to produce by itself , so they must be ingested through a protein-rich diet that can provide them. Among them we find methionine, phenylalanine, lycine, leucine and isoleucine.
Its function is to generate muscle mass and power. Although they can be found in nature, supplements provide a much higher effect than what we can expect from those that we consume directly from food.
These products will help us to have a more effective digestion, thus achieving a healthy formation of muscle tissues.
Hydrolyzed Amino Acids
Hydrolyzed amino acids are also essential amino acids that have been hydrolyzed (pre-digested), so their bioavailability is greater than that of an amino acid in free form. They promote nitrogen balance, help build muscle mass and repair muscle tissue more optimally.
What types of essential amino acid products are sold?
There are hundreds of essential amino acid formulas on the market today, but at MASmusculo you will only find the best. In this category we have selected the products of the best brands that offer a better profile of essential and hydrolyzed amino acids with the most pleasant flavors.
Our flagship product is Master Amino from MM Supp , which has a composition made with essential amino acids of great quality and purity, ideal for leading a healthy and balanced lifestyle. You can also find supplements from other recognized brands such as Biotech , Optimum Nutrition , Amix , Vitobest or Scitec Nutrition .
In what formats?
You can find amino acids in different compositions, choose the one that best suits your pace of life or training.
- powder . The most versatile format with which a large dose of amino acids can be taken comfortably.
- Capsules and tablets . A convenient format to transport and consume, but somewhat uncomfortable if you want to consume large doses.
- Liquid vials . They are absorbed faster and more effectively.
Why buy amino acids at MASmusculo?
MASmusculo has been selling amino acids in Europe since 2006. We have developed a wide range of products that adapt to any need and budget.
- High quality ingredients. Our amino acids come from the main suppliers.
- Competitive prices. You won't find a better price anywhere else.
- Get additional discounts on your purchase using our promotional codes and coupons that we update regularly.
- Our customer service team will be happy to answer all your questions about the use of our products, their composition and dosage instructions.