Supplements to control appetite
The desire of our times to show off a perfect body has led us to demand an improvement in the manufacture of appetite suppressants , since it is common to be more hungry from the energy waste that we carry out daily.
Appetite, as well as cravings for certain foods that become addictive, can be controlled through control of the brain or the consumption of foods that, with a low caloric intake, expand in the stomach and generate the very pleasant sensation of satiety.
There are natural appetite suppressants , such as oatmeal, almonds, flaxseeds and apples, among others. However, nothing compares to the power of a product that has been designed to control hunger in a systematic way and that are the solution for all those athletes who want to get appetite suppressants without a prescription.
Appetite is produced in us by the effect generated by ghrelin, a peptide that is secreted by the stomach before eating food.
Ghrelin, in addition to inducing us to eat, also generates accumulation of adipose tissue. In turn, this peptide activates the production of the r-Agouti protein (AgrP) , which is found in the hypothalamus and is responsible for controlling appetite and burning calories. Lastly, we have Y or NPY, a neuropeptide that generates appetite and inhibits body energy expenditure.
All these biological components, necessary for us to generate a healthy feeling of needing to feed ourselves, can turn against us if, for some reason, they get out of control.
How do appetite control pills work?
They work in different ways, either by reducing your appetite, by blocking the absorption of certain nutrients, or by increasing the number of calories you burn. Certain herbs and plants have been shown to promote weight loss.
- Soluble fibers like fenugreek and glucomannan are excellent for slowing gastric emptying, increasing satiety and inhibiting energy consumption.
- Garcinia cambogia and other herbal extracts contain compounds that help increase serotonin levels in the brain, which has been shown to increase satiety levels and decrease carbohydrate intake.
- Meanwhile, yerba mate, coffee, and green tea extract are rich in caffeine and compounds like EGCG that have been shown to reduce food intake, influence appetite hormones, and stimulate metabolism.
- Other mineral products such as chromium picolinate help regulate appetite and regulate insulin. In turn, it accelerates the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates and proteins.
- Lastly, CLA has been shown to increase fat burning and reduce appetite levels.
Why buy pills to control appetite at MASmusculo?
Today there are weight loss supplements and appetite suppressant pills on the market. Choosing one product or another can be complex, so it is better to have the help of a store like MASmusculo.com with more than 15 years in the sector.
- We offer the largest selection of appetite control pills.
- We have a team of experienced consultants who are ready to help you choose the right product for your needs.
- We can also provide you with tips and advice on how to use them correctly.