Buy Whey Isolate or Whey Protein Isolate
Whey Protein Isolate differs from Whey Protein in the filtration process. Protein isolate is one of the purest and highest quality forms of protein out there. The way it is processed allows a high percentage of the protein content to be isolated from the other nutrients in the milk. The result is a product that contains 90% or more protein (dry weight) with very little fat, cholesterol, and lactose.
One of the most important differences, along with purity, is the reduced amount of lactose compared to concentrated lactose, which is why it is more beneficial for people with lactose intolerance, reducing the level of bloating. It contains a large amount of amino acids including the essential amino acids that must be ingested exogenously with the diet (histidine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, tryptophan, valine).
The price is somewhat higher than concentrated whey protein due to the high level of purity and the low amount of carbohydrates, fats and sugars, this is the reason why many users opt for this type of protein (with few carbohydrates) while follow specific diets for weight loss.
Protein Properties Isolate
Isolate powders are an excellent option for people who want to increase their daily protein intake without adding excess calories, carbohydrates, or fat to their diet and who may have lactose sensitivity. They contain all the essential amino acids our bodies need from dietary sources, including branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) that are important for muscle growth and maintenance.
- Isolate proteins are high-quality proteins , used to increase muscle mass and strength.
- ISOLATE's amino acid profile is designed to provide the body with the necessary building blocks for muscle growth.
- It is a protein supplement that contains 90% protein, while protein concentrate contains 80%. ISOLATE contains trace amounts of fat and carbohydrates.
Benefits of protein isolates
- Proteins help increase muscle mass.
- Proteins help maintain muscle mass .
- Proteins contribute to the maintenance of bones under normal conditions.
Properties approved and validated by the EFSA Regulation (EU) 432/2012
How to take whey protein isolate?
Whey protein isolates are used as a supplement and not as a meal replacement. It should not be used to replace regular meals. Most protein powders have high levels of protein and low levels of carbohydrates, plus a negligible amount of fat.
Protein powder intake depends on your fitness goals and daily needs.
When you start, be sure to check the recommended dosage on the package. Depending on the manufacturer, the dosage will change, so be sure to read the directions carefully. You should usually take it before or after your training session
What are the best brands of iso proteins?
There are many brands of protein isolate, but which one is the best?
It is important to know that there are brands that specialize in the production of protein isolates, so it is better to choose a brand that specializes in this type of product. There are also brands that add various ingredients to their protein isolate products.
To highlight some of the most popular brands among our customers, we can mention Biotech USA, Amix Nutrition, Vitobest or BigMan. Among the best sellers we can find MASmusculo Supp Isolate 90 CFM protein or ISO 100 Hydrolized from Dymatize.
Buy in MASmusculo?
There is a wide variety of protein supplements in our store. This can be a bit confusing, so let's simplify it. Isolated protein is the best option for all your sports goals, and here are the reasons why you should buy it at MASmusculo:
- We've been selling supplements for over 15 years, so we know what we're talking about.
- In our store you can find the best iso protein prices on the market.
- The largest selection of protein isolates on the market. More than 300 different references and even more flavors.
- Service: we answer all your questions by email, phone or Whatsapp in record time.
- Fast shipping: buy now and receive it tomorrow at home or at work (if you live in Spain or Portugal).