Vegan Protein from 226ERS is a protein food supplement based on pea protein, rice protein and hemp protein; that is, from only vegetable protein. So it is completely suitable for people who follow vegan diets, enriched with superfoods and delicious flavor for a greater physical and mental performance.
- Lactose Free
- Gluten Free
Vegan Protein from 226ERS is a 100% nutritious vegetable protein for a better physical and mental performance.
Vegan Protein from 226ERS contains an extraordinary combination of plant-based proteins, with a high proportion of essential and non-essential amino acids such as arginine, known for its great contribution to growth of muscle tissue.
Vegan Protein from 226ERS is highly bioavailable, optimizes tissue formation and tones muscles. It is easily digestible and contains omega 3,6 and 9 fatty acids in very balanced proportions.
What are the main characteristics of Vegan Protein from 226ERS?
- Food supplement based on plant-based proteins.
- Suitable for vegans.
- Has added superfoods.
- Supports the repair and growth of muscle tissues.
- Highly bioavailable.
- Optimizes tissue formation.
- Tones muscles.
- Easy to digest.
- Contains omega 3,6 and 9 fatty acids.
- Enriched with antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
- Helps fight fatigue.
- Low in fat and has no added sugar.
- Comes in two (2) delicious flavors.
- No artificial ingredients.
Ingredients of Vegan Protein from 226ERS:
Vegan Protein from 226ERS comes in a powder presentation. It is easy to dissolve in liquids, with the right and appropriate properties of its ingredients, without artificial components which make it safer to consume.
Vegan Protein from 226ERS is low in fat and has no added sugar, as it is sweetened with stevia. Its total sugar intake per serving is less than 0.5 g, making it perfect to take at any time of the day and increase the intake of vegetable proteins in a healthy way.
Nutrition facts per serving (30 g) of Vegan Protein from 226ERS:
- 107 kcal of energy.
- Contains no fat.
- 14 g of carbohydrates, of which 4.2 g are sugars.
- 1.1 g of dietary fiber.
- 21 g of protein.
- 0.01 g of salt.
- 0.30 g of locuma.
- 0.30 g of moringa.
- 0.30 g of golden flax.
- 2.24 g of arginine, among other amino acids and nutrients.
What is arginine used for?
Arginine also stimulates the release of growth hormone, insulin, and other substances in the body. Arginine is used for treatment of heart and blood vessel conditions including congestive heart failure (CHF), chest pain, high blood pressure, and coronary artery disease.
Are arginine supplements safe?
Some people take l-arginine as a supplement. As with any supplement, a person should use it with caution. Although l-arginine is considered safe in moderate doses, too much l-arginine can have severe side effects, including death.
What is Vegan Protein from 226ERS taken for?
- Vegan Protein from 226ERS is a formula that will help you better perform in your workouts for you to reach your sports goals effectively.
- Supports the growth and healthy development of muscles, provides energy, helps to muscle recovery and reduces fatigue.
- Ideal for athletes seeking to improve their performance through a nutrient-rich vegetable protein.
- Recommended for athletes and active people who follow vegan diets.
Recommended daily dose of Vegan Protein from 226ERS:
- Dissolve 30 g (2 scoops) in 250 ml of water or vegetable drink, and shake.
- Take before, during and / or after your workouts.
Información básica de protección de datos. Responsable del tratamiento: Osuna Sport SL. Finalidad: Publicación y respuesta de preguntas / publicación comentarios, envío de información promocional. Base legitimadora: Consentimiento del interesado. Tiene derecho a acceder, rectificar y suprimir los datos, así como otros derechos, como se explica en la información ampliada. Información ampliada sobre protección de datos en política de privacidad