Curcufit from 100% Natural is a food supplement that contains a curcumin extract (Meriva), formulated with phytosome technology that allows you to ingest food doses of turmeric with a highly maximized effect (up to 30 times greater absorption than curcumin itself without applying phytosome technology), standardized to 18-22% of curcuminoids. It properly helps to maintain the effectiveness of the important immune system from possible allergies.
- Did you find it cheaper? We'll beat the price
Curcufit from 100% Natural can work as a support for the proper function of the nervous system.
Turmeric (curcuma longa L.) with which this food supplement has been made from is a plant originally from Asia. It has been used for centuries to improve the quality of life. It is a plant which many health benefits are attributed to.
It has antioxidant properties, can help in maintaining the health of the lungs and liver, helps prevent the accumulation of fats, facilitating their elimination by the liver. It has also been used to support bone and joint health. Meriva is the most studied curcumin extract, as it currently has the excellent support of 30 well-conducted human clinical trials, 7 preclinical animal studies, 1 indispensable pharmacokinetic study, and 2 systematic reviews.
This Curcufit from 100% Natural is high quality, tolerability and safety, formulated to get the most out of turmeric and its active ingredients. It can be used over long periods of time.
Curcufit from 100% Natural is a high-quality food supplement that follows the GAP (good agricultural practices) and GMP (good manufacturing practices) (ICH Q7A), as well as the DNA sequencing of the plant.
Curcumin protects DNA from free radicals and reactive oxygen species. Meriva, a phytosome form of curcumin, is a patent-pending ingredient consisting of curcumin extract bound to phosphatidylcholine for increased absorption and bioavailability. Clinical studies show that it promotes joint health and flexibility.
Nutrition facts per 1 capsule of Curcufit from 100% Natural:
- 500 mg of curcumin phytosome (Meriva), of which 100 mg are curcumin.
- 200 mg of sunflower phospholipids.
- Helps maintain bone and joint health.
- Supports the function of the nervous system.
- Provides antioxidant properties.
- Helps maintain the health of the liver and lungs.
- Helps prevent the accumulation of fats and facilitates their elimination by the liver.
- Helps maintain the effectiveness of the immune system and resistance from allergies.
Components and format of Curcufit from 100% Natural:
Curcufit from 100% Natural comes in a 30-capsule container.
Among its ingredients, we can find the following:
- Turmeric phytosome.
- Meriva (curcumin from the dry extract of the turmeric rhizome, curcuma longa L. and sunflower phospholipids).
- Vegetarian capsule.
- Filler: microcrystalline cellulose.
- Anti-caking agents: tricalcium phosphate, vegetable magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide.
What is achieved by taking Curcufit from 100% Natural?
Curcufit from 100% Natural reduces the production of mediators of inflammation and free radicals, which makes it popularly attributed antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that would have beneficial effects in the body.
Curcufit from 100% Natural facilitates the metabolism of fats, because it improves the quantity, quality and flow of bile. For this reason, Curcufit from 100% Natural is recommended when cholesterol is high or in cases of diabetes. In healthy people, Curcufit from 100% Natural is an excellent digestive with foods that are especially fatty.
Recommended daily dose of Curcufit from 100% Natural:
- Take 1 or 2 capsules per day, or following the recommendations of an expert.
- Maintenance dose: 1 capsule.
- Booster dose: 2 capsules.
Información básica de protección de datos. Responsable del tratamiento: Osuna Sport SL. Finalidad: Publicación y respuesta de preguntas / publicación comentarios, envío de información promocional. Base legitimadora: Consentimiento del interesado. Tiene derecho a acceder, rectificar y suprimir los datos, así como otros derechos, como se explica en la información ampliada. Información ampliada sobre protección de datos en política de privacidad